Friday, August 5, 2011

Well I'm sure that I could be a movie star if I could just get out of this place

Summer Fridays around the office are deathly quiet. I am probably one of five sitting at my desk right now. And I'm listening to Billy Joel.


And I can't really look forward to the weekend because I take the GRE tomorrow. More like GRRRRRRR. They should require this test after you graduate from high school, since that was the last time I saw this equation: y=mx+b. Or what about this one: c2=a2 +b2. Those 2=squares. Also, who remembers that opposite the hypotenuse of a triangle, the side equals 2x? Give me a break slash wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. One should never complain about Summer Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or weekends. Good point. Thanks for bring me back Melly!

    ReplyDelete