Wednesday, August 24, 2011

3 years, 5 moves.

 I'm not exactly the gold standard of commitment, but I can say that I'm certainly trying. I have been dating my boyfriend for 2.5 years. I have been at my current job for one year, eight months. And just to throw it in there, I've been working out with Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred since January.  This comes after a string of annual boyfriends, semester internships and a first job that didn't last (because I moved!!!) and a habit of growing bored from cleats, saddles, pianos, bells, basketballs and other equipment required hobbies I explored while growing up. One thing I can't seem to figure out though is this whole staying in one place thing. This past weekend I moved for the 5th time in my three years since college. I can official say I'm an expert at furniture arranging, shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond and enlisting people to use the hand truck so I don't have to. Feel free to marvel below at my new use of space.



Oh and our bedroom has basically no lighting right now, so I'll show you what it would look like if I had boatloads of money.  I have the bed and the poster. Anyone want to donate an Eames lounge chair to me or $300 for Anthropologie curtains?



No comments:

Post a Comment