Thursday, March 4, 2010

So, I love fast food breakfast...


Bacon, egg and cheese biscuits are my absolute favorite. This morning I went to Biscuitville. They probably have the best biscuits around, lets be serious. I finished it up at work, washed the grease off my hands, wiped the grease off my keyboard and decided I would look up the nutrition facts on this little bundle of joy. Not so good, as you would expect. And so, I was like... wow, I wonder how other fast food joints compare. There's nothing quite like a greasy, yummy biscuit in the morning, but is there a greasy, yummy biscuit that is better for you than another? I decided to list them based on calories, sodium and carbs. This is just a random sampling of places that I've been for breakfast at some point and time. These are all based on a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit. Here goes...

Biscuitville: Sodium-1740
Calories-585
Carbs-33

McDonalds: Sodium-1270
Calories-480
Carbs-43

Bojangles: Sodium-1250
Calories-550
Carbs-27

Hardees: Sodium-1390
Calories-530
Carbs-36

Jack in the Box: Sodium-1043
Calories-423
Carbs-35

So Biscuitville is pretty much the worst and Jack in the Box seems to be the most "healthy" in terms of fast-food biscuits (which are really all delicious, wrapped-up, heart-attacks waiting to happen, I suppose.)

No comments:

Post a Comment