Friday, March 12, 2010

Thank you, Reading Rainbow

I've been addicted to books lately. It started with a bag full of books to read after a trip to Michigan to see my mom and has currently been accelerated by my hour long train ride to see my boyfriend. For purpose none other than my own, I'm going to list the ones I remember reading in the last several months and give a little review.

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil- Awesome. Set in the old South and a murder mystery. Was sad to see it end.
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn- Decent. It was a relaxed read, but nothing really happend. I just got to compare my life growing up to hers.
The Best of Everything- Gossipy. With a lull in Mad Men, and my craving for a good read about drinking, sex, and the 60s, I could not put this down.
The Curious Incident of a Dog in the Night-Time- Insightful and frustrating. About an austic boy who is trying to solve a mystery of how his neighbor's dog died. He found out a lot more and I found out that I may not have the patience if I have an austistic child.
The Other Boleyn Girl- Amazing. The fastest like 700 pages of my life. I love when history is fascinating, even if it was a little distorted.
Ella Minnow Pea- Predictable. When letters of the alphabet go missing, it turns out speaking, writing, nor reading are all that much fun. Done in a week.
Eat Pray Love- Next.

No comments:

Post a Comment