Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Because why not open up a can of whoop CAS on a Tuesday afternoon?

I have a lot of teacher friends, including this guy that lives with me, and so I know more about the DC Public School System than probably most Media Planners, or really people my age without kids. Today was the first day of the DC CAS, the test that shows the kids' improvement in math and reading from the beginning to the almost end of the year. While the bullets on my resume note the budgets I work with and the decreased cost per lead of programs I manage, Austin's resume shows the improvement in his kid's DC CAS test scores. With that said, I recently saw a fun video of teachers and kids working off some stress before the big test week. The school that did this is especially cool because I know three people who work or have worked there, and I actually went in to talk to the kids about advertising last fall. And in case anyone else is wondering, no, I don't get to keep the money I save when I'm buying media. Good question, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment