Friday, April 1, 2011

A letter to my Mac



Happy one week anniversay to my new work iMac. It should be no surprise that the past week has gone by much quicker than previous 5 day weeks. Every morning you surprise me with how quick you are to boot up. Your wide screen has allowed me to easily view flow charts spanning three fiscal years, and your scrolling speeds have propelled me through over 50,000 excel rows in mere seconds.

Please forgive me for the day this week that I handled newspapers then touched your beautiful white keyboard. I do not believe that Mr. Jobs believed newspapers would hold on quite as well as they have since the Mac revolution started. But alas, we still need paper tear sheets for the ad we ran in the Ft. Bliss Monitor. I promise to never spill peanut butter on your, like I did my corduroy pants last Thursday or ever let your screen get dusty like my previous computer from 1984.

I look forward to a long working relationship, with no viruses and more excel pivot tables than you've ever experienced.

Sincerely,
Way too excited about a new work computer

No comments:

Post a Comment