Thursday, March 24, 2011

An ironic excuse for not working out last night


Last night instead of working out, I went to the DC Fit Week Expo at The Sports Club/LA with a coworker. Ironic? First of all, if I was a member of that gym, I might not find so many reasons not to work out. Amazing facilities, totally covetable bodies (and wallets) and a yummy snack bar! (Again, ironic?) There were vendors there from W Girls DC and their Girls on the Run charity, work out clothing from Lime Active Wear and Pacers, and an amazing 10 day yoga retreat in Puerto Rico that I'm going to tell my mom we are doing. That's right. Tell her. Really cool event and overall, a much more productive way to avoid working out than the previous night.
Picture from Yelp
CoCo Sala Mint Mojito with chocolate flakes on top 

No comments:

Post a Comment